Book your bespoke luxury trip to India or Nepal
Excellent Travel Knowledge
We’ve traveled the globe and have visited more than 100 countries. Your trip will be planned by a specialist who knows the destination inside and out.
Life-Changing Tailored Experiences
We curate extraordinary experiences. We’ll go above and beyond your expectations to deliver a life-changing trip.
A Bespoke Itinerary
We don’t do generic. We listen carefully, then draw on our extensive knowledge to design a journey as unique as your fingerprint.
Personal attention is our specialty. Before, during, and after your trip there’s always someone there for you 24/7.
Private luxury travel to the Indian Subcontinent
Defined as much by the majesty of the Himalayas as the palaces of Rajasthan and holy waters of the River Ganges, an Indian Subcontinent safari is a dizzying mix of ancient and modern, cacophony and serenity. Some will find the chaos off-putting, but for those who travel to heighten their senses and push boundaries, the subcontinent is a place to discover a whole new world and undoubtedly return to unearth more.
With a country as well written about as India, it’s easy to find yourself feeling compelled to see or do certain things. The best advice we can offer is to be true to what you really want to see and experience. You don’t have to see the Taj Mahal! Although we highlight the most common areas in our Destinations, there is so much more to this part of the world. If you’re looking for a proper adventure on your Indian Subcontinent: Luxury & Private Safaris, let’s talk about tracking snow leopards in Ladakh, setting up a private luxury camp in the deserts of Rajasthan, meeting the tribes in Gujarat to find top-quality embroidery, or planning around India’s version of “Burning Man” in Kumbh Mela. Head to the mountain hill stations in the summer and explore Shimla or Darjeeling. Combine that with a visit to Sikkim (part of India bordered by China, Tibet, and Bhutan) and Nepal if you’re looking for a good hike. If the hustle and bustle doesn’t sound your speed, Sri Lanka is commonly referred to as ‘India Light’-it’s the perfect spot to dip your toes and not feel under water. Venture off the path and don’t be afraid to do something a little different.
Unforgettable experiences in India and Nepal
- Track snow leopards in Ladakh
- Be among the first visitors of the day to visit The Taj Mahal in Agra
- Learn about Mughal history and architecture in thrumming New Delhi
- Imbibe the magic of Jaisalmer, India’s “Golden City,” seated in the sand-strewn Thar Desert
- Take a culture trip in Jaipur; the Pink City is also a hub for fashion, design and gem shopping
- Enjoy a private tour of Mehrangarh Fort and a candle-lit rooftop dinner in Jodphur
- Call on Mumbai to take in the rhythm of the streets in the home of Bollywood.
- Float the backwaters and channels of Kerala on a luxury overnight houseboat
- Enjoy a jungle safari in Kanha–Kisli National Park in search of tigers, leopards, and more
- Be steeped in spirituality in Varanasi, attending evening aarti and visiting Sarnath, one of Buddism’s holiest sites
- Take a scenic, private helicopter charter for a bird’s eye view of the Himalayas
- Take a walking tour through Kathmandu’s heritage-rich Durbar Square, Patan, and Swayambhunath
- Get outdoorsy in Pokhara: go biking, river rafting or take a hike with views overlooking the Annapurna Range
Itineraries to inspire your adventure
Himalayan landscapes, wildlife, and people of Ladakh and the Husing Valley
From golden sand dunes to central India’s national parks, from ancient forts to legendary shining…
A breadth of sites and experiences encompassing the best of India
Safari through the best wildlife parks in India
Experiential luxury accommodation in India and Nepal
Our most-read articles about the Indian Subcontinent
The allure of the ‘grey ghost’ in one of the most remote places on earth is what…
Visit India’s mystical central jungle for one of the planet’s most unique wildlife…
Pokhara: Safari in Nepal, I am Jamie Mehrotra and I travel with the purpose of stretching…