Classic Botswana with Victoria Falls
Incredible wildlife and plenty of adventure
Explore two iconic destinations in style. Known as “The smoke that thunders” by locals, Victoria Falls is an enthralling spectacle, and you’ll stay at a luxurious lodge in Zambia that’s set away from the crowds. Game drives, sunset cruises and a tour of the Falls are included at no extra cost.
From here head to Botswana, Africa’s premier safari destination, for more adventure, such as walking safaris, boat safaris, game drives, mokoro excursions, and hot air balloon rides. Stay in exclusive camps on remote private concessions and look out for creatures great and small, from tiny malachite kingfishers to large elephant herds and rare antelope.
9 days / 8 nights
- This 9-day fly-in safari starts in Livingstone, Zambia, where you’ll stay at the luxurious Tongabezi Lodge, set upstream of Victoria Falls. Activities include game drives, a sunset cruise, a guided tour of the Falls and a visit to a local village. If you're feeling adventurous, add a tour of Livingstone Island and a dip in Devil's Pool! (water level dependent)
- Fly to Kasane, Botswana, and onward to the intimate Selinda Explorers Camp on the banks of the Selinda Spillway. Let your adventurous side shine on bush walks and canoeing excursions, and hop into a game vehicle for a morning or evening game drive if you wish to cover more ground
- From here, fly to Little Vumbura Camp, set in a private concession in the heart of Okavango Delta and accessible only by boat. Discover a wide range of species in diverse habitats, including lion, cheetah, leopard, hyena, and the African wild dog. Float along a crystal-clear Okavango waterway by mokoro as you scan for reed frogs and water lilies, or take a hot air balloon safari (seasonal) and see wildlife from new heights
- Return to the local airstrip for your light aircraft charter flight to Maun in Botswana in time to connect with your international departure
$8,340-$13,111 per person sharing in 2020
- Extend your time in Africa with a trip to the Makgadikgadi Pans to explore Botswana's Kalahari. Or head to cosmopolitan Cape Town and the spectacular Winelands, a two-hour flight south
Explore other itineraries
A high-end authentic safari in Botswana, Victoria Falls, and Zambia
Sophisticated city and South Africa safari to Victoria Falls and the Okavango Delta
Going off the beaten path in the Okavango and Kalahari
Give us a call and talk with one of our travel experts or fill in your details below and we will send you a link to your full itinerary.
Connect with your personal expert
Let us help you start planning a safari customized for you.