Modern Tel Aviv, Hills of Haifa, Sea of Galilee, and Ancient Jerusalem on this Israel holiday
Israel, known as the Holy Land, is home to a plethora of ancient sites of spiritual significance, offering visitors the chance to delve into history in a tangible way. These sites sit side by side with the modern world, creating a perfect blend of old and new. This juxtaposition embodies what we love most about Israel; the diversity of experiences found in one small country is immense. From the skyscrapers of Tel Aviv to the crooked alleyways of Jerusalems’ Old City, from the foodie scene and lively nightlife of the capital to shrines, temples and biblical sites of the north, and from Mediterranean beaches to the endless deserts of the south, an Israel holiday seemingly has something for everyone. Discover the best of what this country has to offer on this 9-day journey.
Israel holiday: 9 Days / 8 Nights
- This 9-day Israel holiday highlights the most popular and iconic parts of Israel, including 5 UNESCO World Heritage Sites: White City, Baha’i Shrine, Acre, Jerusalem Old City, Masada.
- Explore the best of Tel Avivs’ museums, markets, and architecture. Stroll through the first neighborhood of Neve Tzedek, admire Bauhaus architecture of the White City, peruse art and goods at Jaffa flea market, and taste delicious local treats at Carmel and Sarona markets.
- En route to Galilee, visit Caesarea, the Baha’i Gardens and Shrine of Haifa, and Acre. The Scots Hotel is one of Israel’s most iconic properties, and overlooks the Sea of Galilee, said to be where Jesus walked on water.
- During your time in the north, discover Tzfat (also called Safed), a picturesque and ancient hillside town where Kabbalah developed, now home to a thriving artist community. For those interested in military history, a trip to the Golan Heights offers insight into the battles, strategy, and geopolitics of the region. Wind down with a glass of wine at a local winery.
- Jerusalem will be the highlight of any trip to Israel, and the walled Old City is its epicenter. Your private guide makes ancient Judaisim, Christianity, and Islam come to life as you walk in the footsteps of such important figures. Secular and nonsecular visitors alike will appreciate this place of immense worship and devotion.
- As an excursion from Jerusalem, visit the imposing fortress of Masada, once the last stronghold during the Jewish revolt against the Roman Empire. After, cool off with a dip in the salty, restorative waters of the Dead Sea, the lowest point on earth.
Contact us for pricing and to connect with your personal travel expert
Add a couple nights in Israel, either in the resort town of Eilat for scuba diving in the Red Sea, or in the Negev Desert for adventure and adrenaline activities
Itinerary on a Map
Explore Other Itineraries
Trendy Tel Aviv, Northern Highlights, Historical Jerusalem, and the Lost City of Petra
Explore Medinas, Gardens, Mosques, and the breathtaking High Atlas Mountains
Pyramids, Temples, and a far off Desert Oasis