Sophistication in Buenos Aires, adventures in Patagonia, and bohemian Valparaiso
South America is a traveler’s playground, and visitors willing to put in some physical effort will be rewarded with stunning vistas, unique wildlife viewing opportunities and a better understanding of the continent’s deep history. This 11-day Argentina & Chile holiday adventure is dotted with dramatic peaks, cerulean lakes and sapphire glaciers, creating the perfect backdrop for hikes, bikes and rides throughout this southern tip of the world. End your visit with two nights in vibrant Santiago, exploring their gastronomic scene and the coastline of colorful Valparaiso.
Argentina & Chile holiday: 11 days/10 nights
- This 11-day Argentina & Chile holiday takes you to some of the most stunning locations, where adventure awaits every step of the way.
- Start your trip with a few nights exploring Buenos Aires, both historic and seductive, Buenos Aires caters to every type of traveler, with monuments and the colorful corners of La Boca to visit by day, and tango dances by night it will leave you wanting more! Spend the day discovering this enchanting city with your private guide.
- Continue to El Calafate, where you will spend the next few days amongst some of the largest ice fields in the southern hemisphere. Spend your time walking along the icefields of Perito Moreno Glacier and exploring Estancia Cristina, by foot, horseback or jeep. In the evenings, stroll into town from your hotel to hang with the locals along the adorable streets of El Calafate town.
- Next, it’s on to Chile and the breathtaking landscapes of Torres del Paine National Park. Located just outside of Puerto Natales, this is the perfect starting point for a full day visit to Torres del Paine National Park, glacier navigations, hiking, mountain biking or joining the gauchos for a horse ride. The activities and views are endless!
- Transfer to the airport for your flight to Santiago, where you’ll spend the evening resting up after your southern adventure. The following day, head out with your private guide to visit Valparaiso. Spend the day getting lost in alleyways full of street art, drinking craft beer and cocktails, or learning about this bohemian town's past poets and history. Head back to Santiago in time for a final dinner before your departure tomorrow.
Contact us for pricing and to connect with your personal travel expert
Continue on to the winelands or onto the Atacama Desert for further adventure!
Valleys and Peaks of Chile, with a luxury twist
Glaciers, Lakes and Peaks Of Patagonia
Luxury lodges and top experiences across South America's most iconic regions
Give us a call and talk with one of our travel experts or fill in your details below and we will send you a link to your full itinerary.
Connect with your personal expert
Let us help you start planning a safari customized for you.