Glaciers in El Calafate, mountains in Torres del Paine, sophistication in Buenos Aires & Santiago
South America is a traveler’s playground, and visitors are rewarded with stunning vistas, unique wildlife viewing opportunities, and a better understanding of the continent’s deep history. This 11-day luxury Argentina and Chile holiday adventure is dotted with dramatic peaks, cerulean lakes, and sapphire glaciers, creating the perfect backdrop for hikes, bikes, and rides throughout this southern tip of the world. End your visit with two nights in vibrant Santiago, exploring its gastronomic scene and the coastline of colorful Valparaíso.
Who is a luxury Patagonian Highlights trip best for?
Travelers who are looking for an in-depth journey to visit both Chilean and Argentine Patagonia, as well as those who are looking for a mix of city and adventure highlights in Chile and Argentina.
South America's Patagonian Highlights trip highlights
- This 11-day Argentina & Chile holiday takes you to some of the most stunning locations, where adventure awaits every step of the way.
- Start your trip with a few nights exploring Buenos Aires, both historic and seductive, Buenos Aires caters to every type of traveler, with monuments and the colorful corners of La Boca to visit by day, and tango dances by night it will leave you wanting more! Spend the day discovering this enchanting city with your private guide.
- Continue to El Calafate, where you will spend the next few days amongst some of the largest ice fields in the southern hemisphere. Spend your time walking along the icefields of Perito Moreno Glacier and exploring Estancia Cristina, by foot, horseback or jeep. In the evenings, stroll into town from your hotel to hang with the locals along the adorable streets of El Calafate town.
- Next, it’s on to Chile and the breathtaking landscapes of Torres del Paine National Park. Located just outside of Puerto Natales, this is the perfect starting point for a full-day visit to Torres del Paine National Park, glacier navigations, hiking, mountain biking or joining the gauchos for a horse ride. The activities and views are endless!
- Transfer to the airport for your flight to Santiago, where you’ll spend the evening resting up after your southern adventure. The following day, head out with your private guide to visit Valparaíso. Spend the day getting lost in alleyways full of street art, drinking craft beer and cocktails, or learning about this bohemian town's past poets and history. Head back to Santiago in time for a final dinner before your departure tomorrow.
Starting at $11,150 per person sharing during shoulder season in 2024. Contact our travel experts to tailor your itinerary.
Private Atacama Desert luxury travel Home to bewitching landscapes like simmering geyser fields, lunar valleys, crystalline salt flats, and snow-covered volcanoes, northern Chile’s Atacama Desert is one of the country’s most dramatic and captivating regions. And though it’s just a short flight from Santiago, visiting the Atacama, at times, can feel more akin to Mars […]
Private luxury travel to Chilean Wine Country Chile is an agricultural paradise and their wine countries produces wine found on tables all over the world. Wine Country is made up of several areas throughout the region, mostly situated among picturesque central valleys. Our favorite months to visit are in March and April, when the grape harvests […]
Explore other itineraries
The untamed beauty of Patagonia: from Tierra del Fuego to the Northern Lake District
Glaciers, Lakes and Peaks Of Patagonia
Luxury lodges and top experiences across South America's most iconic regions