Visit Morocco and explore Medinas, Gardens, Mosques, and the breathtaking High Atlas Mountains
With incredible history, stunning architecture, beautiful landscapes, delicious cuisine, generous people, and markets to thrill even the most seasoned shopper - experiences are diverse and plentiful in Morocco. For the more active traveler, you'll visit Morocco's Agafay Desert and the High Atlas provide an excellent opportunity to try your hand at adventure activities. For those looking for a little more relaxation, enjoy the afternoon at a traditional hammam. Experience many of the countries’ highlights during this 8 night journey.
Visit Morocco: 9 days / 8 nights
- This journey takes you to 4 UNESCO World Heritage Sites - Volubilis, Meknes, Fez, Marrakech
- This 9-day itinerary begins with arrival into Casablanca, where you will set out to see what is widely known as the cities’ highlight - Hassan II Mosque, the 2nd largest mosque in Africa and a gorgeous example of Moroccan architecture. From here, continue to Fez
- During your time in Fez, explore the cities’ souks, mosques, shrines, Jewish quarter, and tanneries. You will also take a day trip to explore Meknes, Volubilis, and Moulay Idriss
- Drive about 7 hours to Marrakech, where you will spend your days exploring the bustling Medina, palaces, and mosques. Enjoy wandering the beautiful Jardin Majorelle, followed by a trip to the Berber or Yves Saint Laurent Museums. Enjoy a cooking class led by a local woman, and feast on your creation
- Finish your adventure with time in nature. Depart to High Atlas, stopping in the Agafay Desert en route for views, adventure activities (if you wish) and a traditional Bedouin meal. Continue to the High Atlas, where stunning mountain passes, impressive peaks, and expansive horizons are dotted with farming villages and berber settlements. Spend your time in the High Atlas as relaxed or active as you like. Hiking is available, as is enjoying a cup of tea with locals.
- Return to Marrakech where you will depart
$5,800-$6,300 per person sharing in 2023
Explore other itineraries
Visit Morocco & North Africa
Step back in time to explore Ethiopia’s historic, cultural, and religious wonders
Exploring Egypt's Ancient Treasures; Cruise the Nile River
Incredible Game, Conservation, and Community Upliftment