Visit historic squares, sacred stupas, and Himalaya wilderness on this Nepal holiday
Travel through Kathmandu and Pokhara alongside a private guide to see and experience the best of this small but significant mountain country. For many, seeing the world’s highest mountain, Mt. Everest, is a bucket list item. For history lovers, Kathmandu itself is an open-air museum, brimming with significant heritage sites. Outdoor enthusiasts will relish the pristine trails along the Annapurna range for hiking and spectacular scenery. Adventure seekers will delight in world-class rafting on this Nepal holiday!
Nepal holiday: 9 days / 8 nights
- Begin your Nepal holiday with a private helicopter charter along the Himalayas with an hour of landing time at Syangboche to see and experience Everest Base Camp
- Visit the sacred Hindu and Buddhist sites of Pashupatinath and Boudhanath to immerse yourself in the religious traditions of Nepal
- A walking tour through Kathmandu’s Durbar Square, Patan, and Swayambhunath evoke the atmosphere of ancient times
- Optional access to prominent figures like an Everest Summiter, Former Kumari (living goddess) and political figures will enhance your understanding of Nepal’s customs and heritage
- In Pokhara, the outdoors are your playground: hike the hills overlooking the Annapurna Range, take a boat on Phewa Lake, feel the thrill of the rushing rivers on whitewater rafting trip, and browse the bazaars at the crossroads of so many cultures.
Contact us for pricing and to connect with your personal travel expert
Direct flights from Kathmandu to Varanasi and Delhi offer easy gateways into India to continue to explore the subcontinent.
Explore other itineraries
Trendy Tel Aviv, Northern Highlights, Historical Jerusalem, and the Lost City of Petra
People, Deserts and Palaces of the Golden Triangle and Beyond
Explore Medinas, Gardens, Mosques, and the breathtaking High Atlas Mountains