Explore the dynamic culture of Colombia's cities and unwind on pristine beaches
Set off on a Colombian adventure, where you’ll explore the country's cultural riches, wander through enchanting cities, and relax on sun-kissed beaches. Engage each of your senses with the delights that Colombia is known for: the infectious salsa rhythm, fresh and fragrant cuisine, colorful colonial buildings, and warm sands. Along the way, experience true hospitality in curated accommodations that capture the essence of each destination.
Who is a luxury Cities & Beaches of Colombia trip best for?
Travelers who love to dive into the heart of cities and punctuate their adventures with relaxation.
Cities & Beaches of Colombia trip highlights
- Begin your adventure in Bogotá, a stylish city embraced by the Andes. Explore La Candelaria neighborhood and its captivating colonial architecture. Visit the Gold Museum, showcasing the country's rich heritage, and the Botero Museum, home to many of the artist's iconic masterpieces. Visit a local market, and try your hand at creating your own empanada.
- Journey to Villa de Leyva, a charming colonial town frozen in time. Experience the peaceful ambiance of the countryside as you wander through cobblestone streets, admire whitewashed facades, and sip Colombian coffee in the town square.
- Fly to Medellín, the City of Eternal Spring. Tour Comuna 13 to witness its inspiring street art, signs of the community's resilience. Take a day trip to Guatapé, and climb Piedra del Peñol for panoramic views of the surrounding lakes and islands.
- Onward to Cartagena. Admire the vibrant facades, bougainvillea-adorned balconies, and bustling plazas. Visit the formidable Castillo San Felipe de Barajas, a testament to the city's rich past. Hit the dance floor during a private salsa class led by world champions before a night out in the city’s bustling salsa clubs.
- Take a boat ride out to Isla Barú, an island on the Caribbean Sea. Stroll along the shore and snorkel amidst the vibrant marine life. Savor the pleasures of the Caribbean before transferring back to Cartagena for your flight home.
Starting at $6050 per person traveling in 2024. Contact us for pricing and to connect with your personal travel expert
Best time to go on a trip to Colombia
Thanks to its location near the equator, Colombia enjoys warm weather and sunny skies year-round. The ideal time to explore Colombia's coast and beaches is during the dry season, which lasts from December to March.
Cities & beaches of Colombia map
Head to the countryside in the Coffee Region, named a UNESCO World Heritage sites for its centennial tradition of coffee growing.
From bright and citrusy to rich and chocolatey, the aroma and flavor of Colombian coffee have made the country practically synonymous with coffee culture. A trip to the country’s coffee-growing region is a must for everyone, not just the espresso enthusiasts.
Explore other itineraries
Discover two of Colombia’s iconic cities and natural beauty of the coffee region.
Discover Cartagena, from the city to the sea—the perfect (extra) long weekend break.
Savor culture, coffee, and nature on this trip covering Colombia’s major cities, a beach break,...