Exclusive-use properties and superb wildlife on this Zambia safari
Gather together the family for an unforgettable Zambia safari. Stay in private properties with a dedicated chef, housekeeping staff, and your own private guide, so you can enjoy complete flexibility throughout your stay.
By land, enjoy game drives and walking safaris, or explore rivers with boat cruises and canoeing safaris. Victoria Falls, one of the seven natural wonders of the world, offers both adrenaline-fuelled adventure or gentle excursions around town. There’s something for all generations in this itinerary, and you’re sure to make memories to last a lifetime.
Zambia safari: 10 days / 9 nights
Highlights of the Zambia safari
- This 10-day fly-in safari begins in Livingstone, from where you’ll transfer to Tangala House on the banks of the Zambezi River. In addition to a tour of Victoria Falls, activities include sundowners on a sand bar in the middle of the river, catch and release fishing, a visit to a village or a school, or game drives in the national park
- Visit Livingstone Island and take a swim in Devil's Pool (seasonal), go white water rafting through Grade 5 rapids, on a microlight flight over the Falls, or bungee jumping from the Victoria Falls Bridge. Gentle activities include high tea at the historic Victoria Falls Hotel, an afternoon shopping in town, a gentle canoe trip and birdwatching, or dinner aboard a historic steam train
- Fly to Luangwa Safari House in South Luangwa National Park, which sits gracefully on the edge of a lagoon system frequented by large herds of elephant, impala, giraffe, and countless other species. Activities include day and night game drives, guided walking safaris, and visits to a local village
- Fly to the Lower Zambezi National Park to continue your safari at Chongwe River House on a private stretch of the Zambezi. The area is famous for its huge male elephants, and activities include exciting water-based safaris as well as game drives, river safaris, canoeing, walking, and fishing
$10,914-$11,249 per person sharing in 2022
- Spend a couple of nights in Cape Town to help ease your transition back to reality. The city provides an exciting mix of activities to appeal to the broadest of tastes
Unforgettable primate encounters, culture and luxurious lodging
Explore Medinas, Markets, Dunes, an Oasis, and the beautiful seaside of Essaouria
Whale-watching, Wine tasting and the Big 5