Wildlife, luxury, and stunning vistas in Wyoming and Montana
Dive into the majesty of the American west and explore some of its most beautiful places, from Grand Teton National Park to Yellowstone and all the wondrous beauty between. Seize the opportunity to see wolves, elk, and bison as well as the west's most iconic of natural landscapes. Under the wing of private guides, hike gorgeous trails, float the Snake River, spot bears, meet with renowned photographers, and more, making your western experience as rich and personalized as can be.
Your ticket to America's Old West: 7 Days / 6 Nights
Arrive at Jackson Hole, transfer to Huff House Inn.
DAYS 2, 3 & 4:
Depart for Grant Teton National Park for a day of wildlife viewing before arriving at Wonderland Lodge.
DAYS 5 & 6:
Journey south towards Jackson and arrive at Bentwood Inn.
- Arrive Jackson Hole, Wyoming. Meet & Greet and private transfers upon arrival. This evening enjoy a welcome dinner and orientation with your guide before resting up at your in-town lodging at either Spring Creek Ranch or Hotel Jackson.
- Depart early the next morning for wildlife viewing in Grand Teton National Park where you will enjoy a gourmet picnic lunch in the field. Discover the geothermal wonders of Yellowstone National Park, including Old Faithful geyser. In the evening, arrive at your the cozy Wonderland Lodge, located ideally adjacent to Yellowstone's North entrance gate.
- Set out the next morning to find wildlife in the Lamar Valley of Yellowstone National Park, hoping for a glimpse of the iconic grey wolf. Later, hike one of the many inspiring trails in the region before returning to the lodge for dinner.
- Another early morning back out to the Lamar and Hayden Valleys to experience the wildlife of Yellowstone. Stop by Dan Hartman 's house, a local wildlife photographer, to say hello and view the prolific local bird life with great up close photo opportunities. Enjoy sundowners in the field before returning to the lodge for dinner.
- Start the journey south towards Jackson this morning with more opportunities for wildlife viewing en route. Witness the spectacular Grand Canyon of Yellowstone and a leisurely walk to view the falls. Arrive late afternoon at the Bentwood Inn to enjoy cocktails before dinner.
- Take in more of the splendors of Grand Teton National Park with sunrise over the Teton Mountain Range, a dream for photographers. Explore the renowned National Museum of Wildlife Art and lunch overlooking the National Elk Refuge before embarking on a float in a vintage, wooden drift boat down the Snake River before arriving at the exclusive Tipi Camp for a celebratory dinner in a pristine riverside setting before returning to the Inn.
- Enjoy breakfast before being transferred to the airport!
Contact us for a tailor-made itinerary and costs.
In the winter months, hit the slopes Big Sky Resort, located only a few hours from your final stop at the Bentwood Inn.
Other Itineraries to Explore
Luxury & Private Camping in the Old West
Private wilderness camp & luxury lodges in Yellowstone and Grand Teton
New Mexico’s Natural Wonders
Explore the cultural highlights and landscapes of Santa Fe, Taos and Vermejo Private Reserve.
Winter Wildlife in Yellowstone National Park
Magical landscapes away from the crowds Winter Wildlife in Yellowstone National Park, Truly get away from it all with a visit to Yellowstone in the winter. You’ll feel like you have the park’s magnificent, snow-dusted landscapes all to yourself, with an abundance of wildlife to watch out for: bison, elk, mule deer, moose, wolves, and […]
Give us a call and talk with one of our travel experts or fill in your details below and we will send you a link to your full itinerary.